The Content Writer will be responsible for creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile, and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhances audience engagement. The role will be responsible for creating content such as blog posts and articles.
- Creative Content Writer
- Digital Content Strategist
- Marketing Content Writer
- Web Content Manager
- Content Development Specialist
Cricket Content Writer: Content Writer needs to write original and creative content for the audience and keep them connected to our site. You should keep the audiance updated about new happenings related to Cricket and share information in an interesting and useful manner!
- Content writing for off-page(Link Building) and exam notification
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to Testbooks target audience.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content
- Manage additional aspects of content creation including research, fact-checking, keyword optimization, editing, and proofing.
- Stay up to date with trends and best practices in social media and content marketing
- Enthusiasm to create quality and meaningful content for the education industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to write for a variety of audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as cross-functional teams
opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and industries, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but a starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- Passion for Cricket (Mandatory)
- 0-2 years of experience in cricket content writing (and storytelling) and helping maintain design systems for digital products, social media, and services
- Strongly adept and updated in English grammar, additional skills in SEO copy a plus
- Solid competency in storytelling. You are comfortable explaining your ideas to client stakeholders and to ideate the best means to present your conceptual work.
- Excellent command of the language and paraphrasing skills
- passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Wildly creative and obsessively meticulous